2011

6:21 PM chocky 0 Comments

now is MARCH ady I only start to write about 2011 is it weird??
i think so...LOL
but now I only know what I need to write about now...
my 2011 is a terrible year...erm..maybe
my friend...is the most sad thing that I need to write... why we seems like don't know??
MAYBE WE NEED SOME COMMUNICATION, do you?
I know you since we still a child...we study kindergarten together...yup..just kindergarten...LOL
4 years old ? or 5? i forget my acctually age when I start my SCHOOL LIFE...sometime its amazing?
don't know...but I hate school life and I love my friend...
so, I was sad when we started become familiar...
can you imagine? when a friend that you know since the 1st school life you have, suddenly become a stranger...and this is the 1st time...in the fact... I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO FACE THIS PROBLEM...is true...

something else between we??? is it HIM?? in your mind...
we din't argue(just 1 time,forget about it), just like 笑面虎...LOL
really...our conversation give me this feel...looks funny...LOL
we din't continue our gossip since when?? how many month ady??

I don't know, the things that I know is:
● the 1st time we din't always skype skype skype
● the 1st time we din't open the skype half day or whloe day??LOL, we are crazy when we face pc
● the 1st time I din't always annoy you
● the 1st time we long time din't chill together
● the 1st time one week I din't go your home 1 time
● the 1st time I type the post like this for you

(acctually now is 2.32a.m @.@ I'm still thinking our problem and let you know, i think maybe we need to solve it together...LOL)

how many b'day we celebrate together? in my memories, i think is really a few time only ..LOL
still remember our promise?(say till like lover...LOL) we drive together  we growth together...
chill with you, gossip with you, sad with you, happy with you....
maybe my life cant without you , how about you? ps: 我們不是蕾絲邊, lol
now I think I wont have more time to relax...
long time din't out with you, maybe you have a cup of tea time communicate with me??
FACE TO FACE
but now I scare no time only, LOL
if you can, I will let myself become free...
just wanna to solve this problem...
IS IT HARD??


this is the photo since 251110 long time ady
I like the smile and the pose ;]


this is the last outing day of we
161210
omg, how many month??


I MISS THE LIFE WHEN WE ARE TOGETHER
you know, I love you so much...LOL
even though you always have a bad characteristic...
I will just let it be, nobody is perfect...
I know sometimes you angry me too...
but you will just let it be too...
since before untill now, seriously I got angry you before...


I think now is the end...
I just hope we can solve it...
just sms me ;D (if you see it)
ps: this is the 1st english long post that I write LOL
3.21 AM I finish my post


You Might Also Like

0 comments: