daily life

not free

1:53 PM chocky 0 Comments

i work agn...
so thursday until now...
i only hv time 2 continue my blogging life...
lolzz...
tis few day was damn busy...
Christmas din go any were...
mum don let...
shit!
so...
just damn boring at home...
25/12 i work at leisure mall watson....
agn...
loreal product...lolzz..
so tired tat day...
and no customer..
haizzz...
31 count down dono want out anot...
don like many many ppl...
like a pack of sardin...
lolzzz...
the spray...
damn scare it...
so dono...
2011 was coming now...
my form 5 life...
dono is a nervous life? busy life? or crazy life??
lolzzz...
just hope it wont be boring...
i wanna k book!!!
it was my spm year...
today go clinic agn...
haven brace yet...
but//
noe the price ady...
7k++...
erm...
maybe my teeth...
really terrible...
urghh...
i c it the spring...
gt rubble...
ugly ar...
T.T
i cant brace hv color wn...
becox my teeth not like normal///
so small my mouth...
lolzz...

thursday just go out with Bi...
and i c pooi yee at mid valley to...
mid valley really 'small'//
lolzz...
tis thursday go pavillion with yean, weng hong and Bi...
haha...
now my money was finish ady...
i just hipe it i wont c anything i need to buy...
...T.T...

You Might Also Like

0 comments: