event

Kiehl's Fun in The Sun Event

9:54 PM chocky 0 Comments

Hi peeps,
Feeling sorry cause I was not updating recently.
I found out 24 hours is not enough for me. x(
But today I am back with an exciting happening event!
I want to join the Kiehl's Fun in The Sun Event!!
which is another project of the month from Butterfly community again.
I miss all the butterflies!!


Firstly, Let me introduce the Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream from Kiehl's.
Kiehl's manages shine and moisture levels for normal to oily skin with the Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream Fresh Hydration, a new, refreshing, non-sticky formula that conditions normal to oily skin for a full 24 hours of fresh-feeling hydration! Formulated with moisture-replenishing the Ultra Facial Oil-Free range star ingredient, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract and Antarcticine, the gel-cream helps skin retain moisture for a full 24 hours. With moisture retained, the skin will be more balanced, and have a reduced appearance of shine. Used daily, this lightweight gel cream strengthens skin’s moisture barrier, leaving it velvety-soft and looking virtually shine-free minimizes. It’s fragrance-free and will not leave a residue!


1) Why do you need 24 hour no-shine fresh hydration?
  -  As a Malaysian, I think you probably feeling that 24 hours no-shine hydration is really important for us.
     Due to the unchangeable season in Malaysia, the weather was just remain warm and hot. This cause our        skin become very dry and oily. But, with the 24 hour no-shine hydration will let our skin look flawless and      natural instead of the "shiny" skin due to the oil on our skin TT


2) What do you love about Kiehl’s?
 -  I heard a lot of good comments about Kiehl's from my friends. Not only about the brand and also about the unique formulations to assure the high quality skin, hair and body care. Besides that, it was founded long time ago since 1851 as an apothecary an apothecary in New York City's East Village neighborhood. By utilizing the knowledge of an apothecary, Kiehl's have grown into a global company that delivers high quality, efficacious formulas for customers. I admire how they utilize the knowledge of an apothecary and finally build up a skin care brand with many professionalism in it. This is why I love Kiehl's. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: